We take great pride in our ability in helping Seville Homeowners in selling their homes. We are experienced in all kinds of sales, including regular resale, properties and short sales. Click the Banner below to be brought to the official Fannie Mae home owner information page. Then fill out the form below for us to start helping you.
Right now, owners have lots of questions, more than ever before. If you are thinking of moving, for any reason, it is always best to start by contacting us to help you determine the market value of your home. Once you know that, you may wish to explore each of your options. If necessary, we suggest you first contact a legal professional so you know the pro's and con's of each options. We can help you with this. Here are a few options sellers need to consider in this market:
- You may be able to sell your home as a Regular Resale
- You may wish to consider a Loan Modification
- You may meet the requirements for a Short Sale
- It may be in your best interest to Foreclose - although this is usually the least desirable option
- Never pay an upfront fee to anyone for a Loan Modification - you can do this yourself if you qualify.
- Never pay an upfront fee to a real estate agent to facilitate a Short Sale - reputable agents usually do not charge as the lender pays all fees.
- Never list with an agent who suggests they will have an offer on your home in one day at a price much lower than market value. Banks will order BPO (Broker Price Opinion) to establish what your home is worth and will rarely accept much less than market value. These agents might be working directly with the buyer and may adversely affect your ability to successfully sell your home.
- Do not list your home with an agent who will not market your home exactly like they would if your home was a regular resale. Your home still needs to be presented to the largest audience of potential buyers at market value.
If you are looking for information on your selling options, please tell us a bit about yourself and we will be in touch with you soon.